The University of Freiburg will award the Deutschlandstipendium (Germany Scholarship), a national scholarship program, which provides 300 euros per month in funding for students who are expected to produce outstanding achievements in their studies and career.
International students are also eligible to apply for a Deutschlandstipendium at the University of Freiburg. Make sure to submit all of your application documents and certificates in English or German. If you have documents in another language, please enclose a copy of the original along with a non-certified English or German translation. It makes no difference who does the translation. Both German and international students are eligible for funding, as long as they are matriculated as degree-seeking students in an undergraduate program or master’s program at the University of Freiburg or have applied for admission to such a program but are not yet matriculated, but will be matriculated for the following summer semester.
As a scholarship holder, you don’t just receive financial support; you also enjoy the advantages of a network of companies and organizations that can be helpful for your future career.
The selection criteria for the Deutschlandstipendium can be divided up into two areas:
- Academic achievement at the secondary or tertiary level
- Other selection criteria, including community service, success in overcoming unfavorable life circumstances, and previous vocational training or work experience The prerequisites for applying differ depending on your field of study: You need to include the following supporting documents with your online application as PDF documents in English or German:
- University entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur certificate) for applicants in undergraduate degree programmes (Bachelor, Staatsexamen, Magister).
- For Master’s students, the certificate of the first university degree. In this case, it is not necessary to upload the university entrance qualification (Abiturzeugnis).
- For applicants who are studying for a second degree, the transcript of the most recent university degree (Bachelor, Master, Staatsexamen). In this case, it is not necessary to upload the university entrance qualification Abitur certificate.
- Curriculum vitae of all applicants
Proof of academic achievement:
- a current transcript of records for enrolled students.
- In degree programmes in which an average grade cannot be calculated at any time during the degree programme, proof of the average grade/final grade of the most recent examination (university entrance qualification, physicum/intermediate examination, final grade of the most recently acquired degree).
- Applicants to the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy: for students who are already enrolled, proof that they belong to the top 10% of the class by means of a corresponding certificate from the Examinations Office.
How to submit a health insurance claim
“Straight, simple and to the point – five easy steps to help you efficiently file a health insurance claim.” When...
Understanding Out of Pocket Expenses
While health insurance in the United States can help pay most of your medical bills, there will still be a...
How To Apply For Passport card application/ passport card vs passport book
The passport card was designed for the specific needs of northern and southern U.S. border communities with residents that cross...
Insurtech PassportCard awarded US patent for its technology
PassportCard, a travel insurer settling claims in real-time, has been granted a US patent for its technology, as it plans...
Covea Insurance pioneering consumer-centric insurance tech
Covea Insurance’s new microservice policy admin platform is driving huge change to a traditional industry through pioneering work with major...
NTT DATA Insurance introduces Insurtech Global Outlook 2022
The IT Service & Consulting firm has just released a new edition of its annual report, focused on the Four...
Which Loan Company Is Easiest To Get?/ 8 Eaisiest Loan Company To Get Loan From
If you are looking for the best easiest loan company to get loan then you should look into this companies...
The Best Personal Loans Of 2022
What Is a Personal Loan? A personal loan is a type of lump-sum financing borrowers can get from a traditional bank, credit...
MA by Research or PhD Studentships In English Literature at University of Gloucestershire
Deutschlandstipendium (Germany Scholarship)
Free Scholarship: Kings University Scholarships for International Students
Free Scholarships for International Students at Douglas College in 2022-2023
Free Scholarship: Study in Russia 2022 – 2023 Procedure
Free Scholarship: International McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada
TRENDINGS7 months ago
Latest GBWhatsApp APK v17.00 (Anti-ban) 21st October 2021 Updated Free Download
Uncategorized8 months ago
Top 5 Trending & Affordable Cloud Hosting Services To Use This Month December 2021
FORIEGN MUSICS8 months ago
Gayle – Abcdef You [Fuck you and your mom and your sister and your job]
FORIEGN MUSICS2 weeks ago
Glass Animals – Heat Waves
ALBUM MIXTAPES7 months ago
[DOWNLOAD ALBUM] Chris Brown – Royalty (Deluxe Version) [Zip File] Mixtape
ENTERTAINMENT NEWS8 months ago
Joshua Bassett Releases New Song Named “Crisis”
ALBUM MIXTAPES8 months ago
Jigavelii – Peter Parker
ALBUM MIXTAPES7 months ago
[DOWNLOAD] KEP1ER – FIRST IMPACT [Album Zip File]